You all probably get the melancholy feeling when you know that it is the last night of your stay at the hotel. The feeling of not wanting to leave and the sinking feeling that you get when it is actually time for you to check out. It is only natural to feel this way as a hotel is a place in which all the guests are treated like royalty and you get pampered by the staff.
Some celebrities such as John Travolta, Keanu Reeves, Robert DiNero have done it right and have chosen to live in luxury hotels. These are also other people who are not as famous or have the same kind of money that these celebrities have that have also chosen the luxury life in the hotel compared to living in apartments. Hotels are usually associated with an exotic holiday location and can be some of the best experiences that we have in our life. Irrespective of whether it is a beach front location or a historical location or even a hotel high up in the hills, hotels are always only seen as a temporary living arrangement and not somewhere that you can live your life out of.
However, there are a lot of reasons why living in a luxury hotel is very appealing and should be considered. This experience cannot be replicated by a homeowner or even in a rented apartment unless the owner spends huge amounts of money. Here are 15 reasons why luxury living in hotels has become a more popular choice today.
1. The entire staff of the hotel is at your beck and call. There’s someone for every job as opposed to homes where you could hire one person to do a few jobs but it could never replace being able to pick up the phone and have every need fulfilled in the blink of an eye.
2. In a hotel you never have to worry about coming back to a messy home, your bed is made the linen is refreshed and the room is cleaned while you’re away.
3. You not only have a luxury room but also luxury living space beyond the room such as the hotel’s lobby, the bar and restaurant area of the hotel, the outdoor ground, and also the patio area.
4. Hotels are always in ideal areas that allow you to have a good cultural experience.
5. The hotel concierge is like your very own personal assistant who is available to cater to all of your needs.
6. You never have to worry about cooking food as it can be sent right up to your room with just a phone call.
7. The longer you stay in the hotel the more personalized your customer service experience gets.
8. There is always someone new that you can meet in a hotel which will help you diversify your group of friends.
9. It is very safe to live in a hotel as there is 24 hours security and ever present staff.
10. You do not have to pay any bill other than the hotels. Other charges like water, electricity, maintenance, gardening fees, property taxes and the other endless bills that can usually be found in a house are taken care of.
11. You have covered parking for your car.
12. You only pay for those days that you live in the hotel.
13. There are people to fix it if anything malfunctions.
14. You do not have to worry about maintaining the yard.
15. Shifting hotels or even cities does not require any prior notice and can be easily done without having to worry about selling the property all you have to do is check out.
16. And most importantly, you have a halal business lunch in singapore that caters to all races of people from around the world.
Here is another related article by wikihow on tips on getting good deal out of this luxurious hotels.